Hookah, popularly known as shisha pipe has become extremely popular in the UK and enjoying traditional hookah at home as well as the modern electronic hookah pen is a great way to unwind. To truly enjoy your first hookah session at home there are a few things you should know. Keep reading to discover everything you need to know before you start smoking hookah at home.
What is Hookah?
Also known as water pipe or shisha, hookah is a device used to smoke and vaporize flavoured tobacco called shisha. Hookahs are either single-stemmed or multi-stemmed. It gets the name water pipe since the smoke passes through water before it is inhaled. Hookah smoking has become popular over the past few years. That is the reason why several shisha cafes have been opened. Several people have even started to smoke hookah at home. Keep reading to learn how to put a hookah together:
- The first thing you should do before assembling your hookah at home is to clean all the components and materials with water. The smoke and flavour will be better when the components are clean.
- Proceed to fill a glass vase with cold water and submerge the hooker about two inches in the water.
- Add ice to enhance the flavour and have a pleasurable experience.
- When inserting the hookah stem into the glass, you need to make sure it is airtight. The smoke will be diluted and thin if it is not airtight.
- Go ahead and place a metal plate on the setup to catch tobacco before it falls on your furniture.
- Use a rubber stopper at the end of the hose.
- Take a few drags once you are done to pump air into your lungs and to make sure the vase is producing bubbles.
- Crush the tobacco and sprinkle it on the bowl to facilitate airflow. Fill the bowl to the top and add your favourite flavours.
- Cover the top of the bowl using a double wrap foil.to ensure steady airflow.
- Conclude by placing the bowl on top of the shisha stem and use tongs to place hot pieces of coal into the bowl. Enjoy your hookah once done.
What are the Best Hookah Flavours?
With several hookah flavours to choose from, picking the best can be a daunting task. Discover the most popular flavours of hookah to smoke at home:
Popularly known as Al Fakher, mint is one of the most popular flavours. Mint blends seamlessly with other flavours to produce an unmatched aroma and taste.
Fumari will be perfect for you if you are an experienced hookah smoker because it is extremely flavoursome. It is available in a wide range of flavours including white gummi bear and blueberry.
Tangiers is also a popular hookah flavour. Hookah enthusiasts love this flavour because it produces a unique taste and aroma. It is available in a variety of flavours including cane mint and orange soda.
Starbuzz flavours should be your go-to option if you prefer sweet flavours. The most popular Starbuzz flavours include white grapes and blue mist.
Are you ready to start smoking hookah at home? You can enjoy your first hookah at home now that you know how to assemble a hookah and the best flavours to enjoy. Keep in mind that hookah smoking has the same health effects as cigarette smoking.